Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Email from Scotland, UK




Hello dear
 Thanks for your respond to  my mail I am Nicholas brad  from United state of America but currently working in united kingdom. I Am 46years old,.Am 5''10" (187cms) and have Light brown hair,Hazel eyes,. yes i quite agree with you, you have to be careful when dating online. i hope nobody will disappoint each other. 
.I am  loving, honest, loyal, passionate, truthful, trustworthy,faithful, serious and a gentleman.. I am a designer and builder. My hobbies are Reading, Singing, Dancing and Swimming.I Like to work out at the gym and as well I Love sports too,I Like soccer, volley ball and basket ball, but most of all swimming.  I like to cuddle, and just spend time doing things. I even like mundane things. This includes shopping, walking, movies, dinner, etc... I get a kick out of watching the person I'm with having fun and finding things to make them light up. Anyway. If you have questions, ask. I'll be honest with you. I'll either answer, or tell you why I can't answer at that time.
I am searching for my soul mate, a woman who is so romantic, humble, sincere.  My wife is from the States but she is deceased now. Well, i am the kind of man that likes to jog around the neighborhood in order to keep fit, i also go to the beach with my friends and my SON to have funs. I usually read: classics, novels, newspapers and magazines. I like to read mostly motivational books such as rich dad and poor dad, i also like reading christian books and other books. I believe in God.
 I am a widower....and i have a child..his name is Eamon he is the greatest thing that i have in my life right now. Well, we have all funs that we can possibly have together. Always trying to be there for him...you know, trying to play the mother and fatherly role.
 I am a university graduate, intelligent and have common sense. I'm not extremely outgoing, but I'm not afraid to meet people either. I'm self-employed and have been for many years. I was formally working with a company till i decided to be on my own. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy watching British humor and even some Mel Brooks. I don't watch much television, although I do have a vast collection of DVD's. I like going places when I have someone to enjoy it with. I like to travel,
i have been lonely for a long time.I can offer the world to the right person,am not here on this site to play online games but wants to develop a real life long term loving relationship i know there is a distance between us but i want to tell u that ..Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just howstrong true love can be. i know It doesn't matter how far apart we are; what matters is how close we stay to know each other ,Good things comes to those that wait, but better things come to those who are patient.There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them, Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one Friends are like diamonds; they are rare and very precious..Treat them carefully
 
I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and i consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me games.we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or miss sounding. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of that. I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning and till death do us part; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible...
 I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest about your self, take care of yourself and stay away from troubles.
 Bye for now
 Best regard
Nicholas Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment